Wisycom MCR 42 Receiver
Dual True Diversity receiver 470 – 698 mHz – Usato
1.586,00 €incl. IVA1.300,00 €escl. IVA
- Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
- Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated.
- 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable.
- Multicompander operations for used with transmitter: Wisycom, lectrosonic Um 400 o SM and sennheiser 2000, sennheiser ew 500 g2 or 100 g3
- Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization.
- Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display.
Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows:
– remote TX battery monitoring.
– tone-squelch operating.
– PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
- 2 antenna
- 2 out cable TA3F-XLR/
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
The authorized frequencies are 174 a 223 MHz and 470 a 790 MHz.
Per ulteriori informazioni visita il sito del produttore Web Page